Bleeding and Believing

Monday, October 18, 2004

Finally, I've started it...


yes, oh yes.

finally i started a blog of my own. m not rly used to reading blogs or even writing my own journal but i guess this will help me with my day to day thoughts. haha..

it's just weird that whenever m asked to write my column, i cnt get myself started. and even if i do, it's no help. i never get satisfied. and now that m not required to write anything for the paper, words just flow out and i myt just end up writing poems for the dead. we'll see.

just wntd to share:

i spoke to him last nyt and yes, i was again dazed and crazed. though his three weeks of silence did not affect me anymore, speaking again with him made me feel a little..."wow". yes, the dear fallen angel and future world dominatrix feels "wow" once in a while. there were no mushy moments though. just plain, pure conversation with jokes and laughter.

he then told me he will call again. and for the nth time, he did not.

to this moment:

m waiting for my thesis mate garet in this crumpy csj ofis. let me tell u sumthin abt this csj ofis. it's not so crumpy after all. only if this room can write or speak, m sure it abhors the csj people. y is that? bcoz everyone who comes in the ofis will surely have the words thrown out of his/her mouth: putang ina ang hirap ng test ko OR shit, bagsak nanaman ako OR oh my gosh, i can't believe this is happening (did i hear myself there?) OR tangina!!!! basted nanaman ako!! (hahaha.. u know who u are...)

so there you go... if only these four walls can say sumthin... or move... i'm sure it feels so much hatred. just the way we all feel wen we are here.

and i am here. alone again.

posted by Dorxie at 11:10 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com