Bleeding and Believing

Monday, October 25, 2004

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

You are a big liar! At least I can say it even if I don't have enough evidence that you are one. But still, that was enough. My eyes did not know what to believe anymore. For the nth time, you're not for real. I can't imagine how could you do that? Lying to me? While I was so honest to you? Damn! Your pants should really be set on fire!

I am really ranting. And all I can say when I saw "the stuff" was "Grabe... grabe... TANG INA!!!". I wish not to get mad... and I am not mad... I just can't imagine how u managed all those lies -- if ever I prove them true. Ibang klase ka, walang kupas!!! And I guess that what makes you different. Your whole life is a lie.

While I am typing this, I thought I could offer a prayer for this liar. Here goes...

Dear Lord,

I forgot to pray for someone knina sa mass. I am praying for my friend. And you know who that is. I am not sure if the things my friend told me were lies but I dunno how to judge "the stuff". Lord, guide and lead my friend to the path of truth and goodness. Bless this creature, dear Lord. Change and make my friend understand that people are hurting whenever he doesn't tell the truth. And all the more my friend hurts himself. Ikaw na bahala Lord. Basta Ikaw. Amen.

And after typing that prayer, I found myself thinking about my friend and at the same time singing: Waaaah! Liar, liar! Pants on fire!!!

Damn! You should also be dead before sunrise!

posted by Dorxie at 12:49 AM   [ 1 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com