Bleeding and Believing

Sunday, December 23, 2007

3rd devil down

Yes, another devil has fallen.

After Hannah was side-swiped by an 18-wheeler along SLEX...

After Lia got herself into some serious foot ligament injury caused by PUV carelessness along Alabang Zapote Road...

It's my turn!

After 5 years since I learned how to drive, I got myself into a very minor car accident for the first time yesterday. As Mom was about to get off to buy some meds in the drugstore, a CRV accidentally hit our car while it was backing off. The driver probably didn't notice us parked behind, and his mind was probably somewhere else because I kept honking to make him stop and wait for me to move my car first, yet he still went on.

The CRV's driver admitted his mistake and told us he was looking only at the right side mirror so he really didn't notice us. I thought the damage was huge because it made a pretty big cracking sound. Buti nalang it produced only a small dent on the right side of the car just above the rear wheel. I let Mom talk things out with him because I was really annoyed and pissed... I might let out the bitch in me eh. Good thing din na small lang yung dent and the guy agreed to pay for the damage he caused.

I tell you, the feeling was terrible as you see your car being hit. Traumatic talaga. In fact, on the way home, I was paranoid that all cars coming near me will hit me!

So... I am the third of the evil girls to fall. Two more are left. Be careful, both of you! They're out to get us! Haha!

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 5:07 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com