Bleeding and Believing

Monday, December 10, 2007

I am a Postie!

I have been with PayPerPost for around a month now, and I have to say I am starting to love the experience of being a PPP Postie.

I was just new with paid blogging when I heard of PPP from my cousin who also gets paid to blog. I didn’t know which sites to check out then, so I decided to pay PPP a visit to check out what’s in store for its bloggers.

And I have to say, I no regrets for that visit of mine. Imagine 200+ opportunities available to PPP bloggers. And the list gets longer every minute or so. Pretty profitable, eh?

PayPerPost is probably the sponsored blogging network with opportunities growing almost everyday. PPP bloggers also get to interact with one another through a forum, which allows them to give support to other bloggers in need of “professional Postie help.”

Moreover, PayPerPost has this program called PayPerPost Direct that extends blogger visibility to advertisers beyond the marketplace. In fact, I installed PPP Direct tools into my blog even before I got approved for the marketplace. That way, advertisers can contact me directly to give me opportunities they would like me to blog about.

If you plan to join the thousands of paid bloggers online, I would highly recommend trying out PayPerPost. Visit their site by clicking this, and get ready to start to “blog about the things you love!”



Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 4:44 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com