Bleeding and Believing

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Try reverse-auction for a change

Recently, I’ve noticed that auctions have been the popular choice in the internet to buy/win goodies. The process of bidding is sort of exciting, in my opinion, but at the same time very challenging. I have to honestly admit that I visit auction sites often to see what’s up for grabs, and it is in these sites that I find quality buys for really low prices.

Another way of selling or buying stuff is through reverse-auction game. This usually involves giving the lowest unique bid in order to win the item, which is quite exciting if you think about it. This type of auction has not only been used in the internet, but also by mobile providers to get subscribers to participate in their promos.

I found an online site that uses reverse-auction as the mode of the game and what’s good about it is that one is not responsible for paying any money. Bid4prizes.com offers contests or sweepstakes wherein registered members are allowed to have several unique guesses on an item’s price at the same time without being “bumped” by other players any time. What’s good about bid4prizes.com is that players can access the game in two ways: through the internet or through their mobile phones (so players can bid anytime and anywhere!).

The wide range of prices being given away by the site includes: HDTVs, Apple iPhones, designer bags, laptops, gaming systems, cash prize, and a whole lot more. There are also free gifts that await registered members!

Win items in time for Christmas! Visit www.bid4prizes.com now!

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 3:17 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com