Bleeding and Believing

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The All-year-round Angel

It’s Christmas once again, the time of the year that has always been blissful to me and my family. The eve of the 25th is the time that I cook my oh-so-loved pasta and Mom makes her fruit salad, with matching slices of the must-have sweet ham served on the dining table. As the clock strikes 12, we would all greet each other a Merry Christmas, and then together we will devour the food on the table. No more opening of gifts though, since we are always excited to unwrapped gifts as soon as we receive them. We usually do not wait till Christmas before we check out the gifts we received.

Wow. This has been happening for the past 22 years of my life. This thought makes me realize how lucky I am to share these blessings with everyone in my family. Can you imagine how many families or children out there get to enjoy the holidays like we do? How many people out there gather on the eve to eat their Noche Buena?

Just how many people out there appreciate Christmas like we do?

As I browsing the net, I found an online site that makes it possible for unfortunate children to enjoy not only the Christmas season, but also all the days of the year. CarAngel, a brainchild of Angel Ministries, does an appealing work in using car donations to create projects for the benefit of many unfortunate kids and adults alike.

CarAngel uses collected funds from “donate-a-car” programs to produce positive children’s animation and anti-drug documentaries, and to distribute free children’s DVDs. Using these funds, they also run a teenage boys’ rehabilitation home in Arizona where young men are taught new life skills through a Bible school program based entirely on the Word of God. Furthermore, they donate uplifting books into prisons to help rehabilitate those who are serving sentences.

CarAngel is truly a blessing in disguise to our needy brothers and sisters. Visit their site at www.carangel.com now and discover the other wonderful things they do.

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 6:22 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com