Bleeding and Believing

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hotel Reservations

My cousin Ate Ricca and I have long been planning to make our out-of-the-country trip next year. I’m so looking forward to it because it’s more like a celebration for finishing my post grad studies after 3 years than just a vacation.

We’ve considered several destinations already, but we have yet to finalize anything. We actually have some concerns in mind: How much do we need to prepare? Are we allotting money for shopping? Which airline offers the lowest rates? Where are we staying? How do we go around the country? Do we avail a trip package? What’s the best time to go?

I did some online browsing to look for the answers to our questions and found a site that could possibly help us with our concerns. Hotelreservations.com offers the best deals not only on hotel reservations, but also on flight bookings, vacation car rentals, and other vacation packages.



The site gives competitive rates with great flight and hotel discounts on world wide destinations. Be it Europe, the Americas or one of their available 1400 destinations, you are sure to get the lowest and best. What I like about the site is the package offer where they can take care of the flight booking, hotel reservation, and car rental. I mean, if we’d avail of this type of package, we literally don’t have to worry about anything but our shopping money!

I told Ate Ricca to check out the site so she can also see what kind of hotels are up for us. We are very particular when it comes to where we are staying. I have to say that to have a really nice and comfy hotel room to come home to after a tiring day adds up to the nice vacation experience. Actually, Hotelreservations.com has a listing of other places to consider staying at aside from hotels (such as resorts and motels), so options aren’t restricted especially when keeping a tight budget.

We are definitely booking with Hotelreservations.com if ever we get to travel next year. And with their offers, I know we just couldn’t resist it. We just have to go. =)

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 1:41 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com