Bleeding and Believing

Monday, November 12, 2007

To Hannah and Chris...

This post may have been 2 weeks late but that doesn't mean I totally have forgotten to blog about it. I will make this short and sweet. =)

To my dear Hannah and Chris,

It's the peak of the mountain, the end credits of the movie, and the period of the sentence. You have finally capped the MS program with the defense of your theses! I want you girls to know that I am very very very proud of you both! Two Magna Cum Laudes in a day! Beat that!

Hannah during her defense

Chris during hers

Mad props to you, girls! Congratulations! *smoooooch*

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 2:32 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com