Bleeding and Believing

Saturday, November 10, 2007

It pays to blog.

It really does. Literally.

I been doing paid blogging for a week now and I must say the payout is pretty good. It's Christmas in a month and I need extra cash to buy myself, ehem, gifts. And because of this strong conviction to raise enough moolah before the holidays, I recently joined Blogsvertise to increase my advertisment choices.

If you guys are interested to start getting paid for blogging, you can add Blogsvertise to your list of sites that pay bloggers to blog. The site matches advertiser offers to your interests and it is entirely up to you to accept or reject the offers you see. Plus, payment is on time so no hassle when it comes to the money part.

Be part of the paid-blogging community and experience "how it pays to blog." For more information, visit Blogsvertise now.

****

Speaking of paid blogging, you might notice that my posts last week were primarily paid opps. I've been given several assignments and I just needed to finish them off without waiting for the deadline. I am currently in a rush to earn quite a sum of money because I need to buy something that would be of great help to my thesis manuscript writing. Yes, the money I will get from paid blogging will be put to "good use." Haha.

Anyway, I've been doing drafts of several non-paid posts which I plan to publish within the week or the next. I miss doing "normal" posts too, you know. I shall soon be back to my old self once I get the hang of this paid blogging thing.

In my situation, I guess paid blogging would have to do for now.

posted by Dorxie at 12:31 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com