Bleeding and Believing

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Need an online store?

Little did people know that I started selling online more than a year ago. I’d use my other sites and online auctions to promote and sell my stuff. Although these sites worked for me, the limitations that they pose would probably not favor those whose business is large scale selling online. Thank goodness there’s an answer to these limitations, so you merchandisers need not fret.

It’s amazing how the internet offers unlimited solutions that get better and better each day. Now, shopping cart softwares are made available online to those who want to turn to e-commerce as their profit source.

That’s where Ashop Commerce enters the picture. Ashop offers an innovative, secure, web-based, hosted store that needs no software installation, so you can build and manage an online store in a jiff from anywhere in the world.

What’s even more amazing is that no programming is required when one uses this shopping cart software. No HTML expertise needed but one still gets to customize the site’s look and features. With this e-commerce software, you can accept credit card payments and use real time shipping methods. Not to mention site traffic reports and technical support and customer service. All for an affordable start up and running cost.

An online store, you say? I say this is an all-amazing deal. Get this and get great value for your money.


Labels: ,

posted by Dorxie at 12:59 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com