Bleeding and Believing

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Smorty

A lot of my friends have recently been earning through paid blogging. Ever heard of that? You know, blog and get paid for it. Write and earn at the same time. As in you can use your blog for money. How cool is that?

I have been blogging for three years now and it was only about a month ago that I came across this news of getting paid to blog. It couldn’t be that hard, I thought to myself. In 200 words or less, I can make an instant post about something.

I had to try it.

I immediately looked online to find good websites that offer services for paid blogging. It was there where I stumbled upon Smorty, a haven for those who intend to do blog advertising. Smorty connects advertisers that want their products to be publicized online and bloggers who want to use their blogs to promote the advertisers' products.

But how does this really work, you ask?

Well, in Smorty, bloggers are paid to write their opinions or thoughts on certain products assigned by the advertisers to them. These posts must link the advertisers’ websites so that when a blog visitor reads the post, he can easily view the product the advertiser offers.

I personally would like to recommend Smorty to those who want to start getting paid for blogging. It approves blogs for advertising in an instant—even less than 24 hours after signing up—and it offers a wide variety of topics to blog about.

Go and try it out guys. It’s fun to do what you enjoy doing and get paid at the same time. Visit Smorty now!

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 12:53 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com