Bleeding and Believing

Monday, September 24, 2007

The HATE List

...getting up in the morning.

...being late for an important meeting (I know, I know I am usually late. But believe me guys, I hate it when it happens).

...people who breathe down my neck.

...my contact dermatitis.

...my neighbor's dogs.

...animals in general.

...people who talk behind me because they aren't brave enough to tell me things to my face.

...the guy who dropped my iPod.

...the lock of our gate.

...Britney Spears when she does her gulong gulong on the floor thingie (Okay, I hate her. Period.).

...guys who don't mean what they say.

...my recent out of town trip.

...my crying skills.

...the Roxy swimsuits I can not wear. Boo.

...my monthly bills.

...him.

...having to put up with a lot of people who would never understand.

...early morning phone calls.

...slow DSL connection.

...people who hate me. Quits lang.

...people who take advantage of people.

...sweat.

...the warm weather.

...the rain.

...blurred photos.

...alien stories.

...stop lights.

...mosquitoes.

(Lifted from my blog in my Multiply account.)

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 3:58 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com