Bleeding and Believing

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Been TAGGED.

I have been tagged by Ate Pea. I did something like this in my Multiply account, so I am just copying stuff I posted there. It's funny because the facts from my Multiply were from an entry I made in this blog two years ago!


THE RULES - List of 8
Write 8 facts about yourself. In the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here's my share:

1. I am named after a character in the Bible. My name actually means "gazelle" or "deer" (yes, the one with antlers). My name is Greek but has a Hebrew translation: Tabitha.

2. My 18th birthday was Wild Wild West-inspired. I didn't wear a gown, instead I wore a Cowboy outfit (with a cowboy hat to match, yee-ha!).

3. I used to be part of the college paper.

4. I feel sad when it rains.

5. I am a super impulsive buyer.

6. My birthday is Cory Aquino's birthday. And Robert Boyle's too.

7. I have trouble getting up in the morning. Believe me, it's AGONY.

8. I thought Ian Veneracion was adorable when I was five years old. God, was I crazy.


I'm sorry but I don't think I could tag anyone. I was gone for a looooooong time and I don't have any blogging friends left. Hahaha!

****

This is my 98th post since I started blogging, which means I would make my 100th post soon! I think it should be made extra special!

What should be the contents? 100 most loved things? 100 most special people? 100 most liked words? Suggestions please!

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 1:31 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com