Bleeding and Believing

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Autographs! Autographs!

I have always been a sucker for souvenirs. I would often bring home and keep something from a special event to remind me of the memories. Open my drawer and you will find receipts, tickets, hankies, paper snippets, petals, and autographed stuff.

Yes, autographed stuff.

I give more value to things especially if someone special or someone really popular signed it. One time, I came to this big rock concert and while in the VIP area I had my hankie signed by several rock luminaries. Five years later, that hankie is still in my closet, neatly folded, untouched and unwashed.

I was browsing online when I found a site that understands the value of things with autographs. Memorabilia4u.com has been created for customers interested to purchase anything with an autograph on it: album sleeve, shirt, and compact disc. And of course, there are a lot of signed photos found in the site.

Photos of the items can be viewed with high resolution online, so you can check first the quality of what you are buying. Some items in the site do not just come as signed photos or cards; they are even framed and mounted with other materials or photos to make the memento more special.

Christmas is fast approaching and I might just get something for myself from this site. After all, it’s never too late to add a signed Beyonce photo to my wishlist!

Labels: ,

posted by Dorxie at 1:00 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com