Bleeding and Believing

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Live videos at your palms

I had my very first mobile phone (a Nokia 5110) when I was still in third year high school back in the year 2000. I was one of the first five students in my class to have a mobile phone, a Nokia at that. Having a 5110 was the bomb back then; it was the only phone that offers a game: Snake. A mobile phone with a game function. Right. Who would have thought of that? All my classmates went gaga over my new gadget.

Early on, we would often joke about mobile phones having cameras. Then POOF! It came out. We thought it was just a fad that will soon die down. Fast forward to a few years later. Every mobile phone existing now has its own built-in cam, 1 megapixel at least. Some fad, eh?

The possibilities seem endless for mobile innovation as we can now watch videos using our mobile phones. Thanks to Avot Media, videos can now be delivered in real-time to web-enabled mobile devices. Live video streaming right on our palms, baby!

Avot Media is the very first solution that allows unlimited access to mobile users to choose from billions of videos posted online. Say goodbye to long URLs because the service makes use of a point-and-click access to videos, thus navigation can be done easily in a sec. Likewise, no more delays and poor video quality since Avot Media offers fast transfer of video contents to mobile devices.

If your mobile phone has a web browser, then I guess you’re ready to go. Be sure to check out Avot Media’s product site or corporate site for more detailed information on its services. You can also have a look at the Avot Media blog for additional insights and service updates.

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 11:40 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com