Bleeding and Believing

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I live another day

Okay. Remember what's killing me lately?

I was assigned to present my research updates tomorrow, but for some crazy reason held by the One that makes the universe turn, I have been saved from Doomsville. The presentation has been moved to Thursday, 6 December. Yeahhh!

Actually, there are two major reasons why my presentation is not pushing through tomorrow. One, my adviser will not be around and there's no way I'm going to present without him. Two, the research center staff members need to leave early for a commitment, so nobody will facilitate the reporting.

If you ask me, I'd like to think of it this way: the research gods see my agony and have decided to spare me this time. Thank you, thank you. I'm sure you know how I badly need more time to prepare myself for this.

Funny how things are starting to go my way now -- they usually don't! Maybe the universe is finally conspiring for my success. *insert millions of crossed fingers here*

We'll see. =)

Labels: ,

posted by Dorxie at 6:40 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com