Bleeding and Believing

Saturday, December 01, 2007

All FIVEs

Another tag from Ate Ricca. Thankies! I have another filler for my blog. This is, like, my 4th entry of the day and I am out of words. Plus, I am doing two reports due next week!

Argh! Kill me! Just please kill me! Hahaha!


FiVe tHiNgs foUnd in My bAg :

- red magic wallet
- polka-dotted umbrella (never go without it!)
- my techie kit (holds my phone, iPod, hamburger speakers, Palm Z22, and my extra phone in case I get held up! Haha!)
- a bundle of keys
- my fan! (As in pamaypay! Galit ako sa init eh!)

FivE tHinGs foUnd iN my waLLet:

- cash
- credit card
- ATM card
- Driver's License
- receipts

fiVe ThingS fOunD In My RoOm:

- books! lots of em!
- double-deck bed (I get the one on top!)
- aircon
- my beloved shoe rack
- my study table

FivE thIngS I've aLwaYs waNteD to dO:

- learn how to wakeboard
- represent my country in one event (scientific or not)
- get my PhD
- drive a truck
- travel to Brazil

fIve tHinGs I'm cuRrEntly iNto:

- doing endless reports!
- shopping! (I have to agree with Ate Ricca!)
- doing paid opps
- music, music, and more music
- bum around

I tag:

- Lia
- Emar
- Prue
- and anybody who wants to grab this tag!

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 5:00 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com