Bleeding and Believing

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gimme eyeglasses!

A couple of years ago, my eye doctor advised me to wear eyeglasses because according to him, I have astigmatism and wearing glasses will correct this. All along I thought that only those who have problems with visual focusing are the ones who are required to wear glasses; I never thought that I would need one too since I think I have nearly-perfect vision.

So anyway, I bought a new pair of rimless glasses... only to lose it a couple of weeks after when I left it at my friend's house. My friend never got the chance to give it back to me and I have completely lost it.

As I was browsing the net to look for a new pair of eye glasses, I found something that caught my attention: Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! I immediately follow the link and realized that it was fate that brought me to my great discovery: Zenni Optical.

It is interesting to note that the site offers Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses that are stylish, thin and light with anti scratch coating. Zenni Optical offers a huge variety of frames and lenses to suit our individual needs. Best of all, they sell directly to the customer at very low prices, no middlemen required. Oh, and what about shipping? They sell internationally!

Search the net and see that what you need is mostly online. I did mine and I know had the best thing found: Zenni Optical.

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 12:22 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com