Bleeding and Believing

Friday, January 18, 2008

Mommies and Breastfeeding

No, I am not a mom yet. We don't even have a baby here at home, but I have to say that I know what mommies go through during breastfeeding sessions because I was able to experience living with a new born baby (as in one day old!) for a couple of weeks.

It was really a different, unexplainable feeling when I spent some time with my cousin after she gave birth to her little boy, Joaquin. I witnessed her sleepless nights every time Joaquin cries for milk or if he is in need of diaper change. I know it is exhausting to take care of a new born angel but my cousin showed me that it is also very much fulfilling.

I was able to help my cousin during bottle feeding and to tell you honestly, I was surprised to know that those bottles come in different types now. Her bottle feeding set was a gift from her Mom and I believe it's one of the most innovative products for babies nowadays. My cousin also had breastfeeding sessions with her son. I have seen how they bond through that kind of "activity" and she even explained to me the benefits of breastfeeding.

Fast forward to a couple of months... come baptism time. I was chosen to be Joaquin's godmother. To complete his bottle collection, I bought Joaquin additional baby feeding bottles of bigger sizes since most of what he had were the 4 oz. ones. My cousin got so happy that even until now (Joaquin is turning two years old in April), they are still using the bottles I gave them!

I say the bottle proved its worth. I never had regrets in getting Tommee Tippie for Joaquin! I'm sure all you mothers out there wouldn't mind trying this product out. Look around their site and get the bottle your baby deserves =)

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 10:17 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com