Bleeding and Believing

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Questions

Thank to Liza for the tag.

The Rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Late 20s or early 30s. I still want to explore many things before settling down.

2. What color do you like most?
It changes from time to time eh. Now, I lurrrve hott pink.

3. If one of you’re friends will leave and migrate,what would be the last thing you’ll say to him/her?
I would definitely meet you there. Haha!

4. Where is the place that you want to go to the most?
Places with great historical significance. Nakss. Though right now, I am seriously hoping that my Aussie trip this year will push through.

5. Which part of you do you love the most?
Hmm.. I dunno. I love 'em all.

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
I cry. Yeah, I am a cry baby.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family and friends.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Pang Miss Universe question ito ah. I would definitely save a portion of it. Give some to charitable institutions (share your blessings!). Go on a shopping spree. Buy a house. Pay my debts. Haha!

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
We'll see. Haha!

10. Why are you answering this tag?
Nothing to do at home. Plus, it's a filler!

11. How many children do you want to have when u get married?
Two or three.

12. What is/was your course?
I graduated in 2005 with the degree Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. Right now, I am pursuing graduate studies. Hopefully, I graduate in March 2008 with the degree Master of Science in Chemistry =)

13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Backstabbers.

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
Three more wishes.

15. Song you hate?
I don't like Depeche Mode's Somebody.

17. Do you have any soul mates?
There might be someone out there.

18. It’s already 2008. Do you have a new year’s resolution?
Nah. I always break them anyway.

19. Name of that someone you love.
Kuya Jess

20. Why is the sky blue?
Rayleigh scattering, man. Haha!


Feel free to grab this tag!

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 4:03 PM   [ 2 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com