Bleeding and Believing

Monday, December 24, 2007

Boat donations

Remember my post about the group that accepts car donations to produce projects for the benefit of many unfortunate kids and adults?

As I was browsing the net one boring afternoon, I was thrilled to find another online site that does the same kind of charity work. I think these two are probably sister sites. This time, donations are boats instead of cars. Cool, eh?

With Boat Angel, people can donate boats and turn these donations to children’s animation DVDs, anti-drug documentaries, and other charity projects. What Boat Angel does is accept boat donations and sell them over at eBay. The money they get from selling donations is what they use to create Christian animation DVDs and other documentaries which they distribute and ship for free!

Boat Angel just finished the anti-drug documentary they produced starring skateboard legends like Hosoi, Martinez, and Logan. In the said documentary, the legends talk about their rise to fame and their fall because of drug abuse. I think this is a very good tool to make the youth of today realize how drugs can bring them down and destroy their lives.

I would definitely donate my boat to Boat Angel if I had one. I probably couldn’t use it around Manila, right? I mean, with the traffic and all that jazz? =P

Check out Boat Angel online by clicking this. You can also watch the videos Boat Angel produces via YouTube.

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 4:59 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com