Bleeding and Believing

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Try my shoes

28 December 2007 (Friday)

1. Submit PCASTRD letter (8 AM)
2. Go to school for experiment (8 AM to 5 PM)
3. Parish Youth Ministry's Christmas party for the less fortunate kids (1 PM - 5 PM)
4. Hannah's request: Visit Lia in the afternoon (probably around 2 PM and onwards)
5. Shopping again with Tita Alice (?) (after lunch)
6. Comedy bar with Tito Boy and his family (evening)


29 December 2007 (Saturday)

1. Go to school for experiment (8 AM to 5 PM)
2. Tagaytay with Tito Boy and the whole family (lunch till afternoon)
3. Lectors and Commentators Christmas party (7 PM)
4. Better Living DWTL Christmas Party (8 PM)
5. Poker/Gambling night (9 PM and onwards)


30 December 2007 (Sunday)

1. Manalangsang family reunion (whole day)
2. Aussie WYD screening (4 PM)
3. Poker/Gambling night (9 PM and onwards)


Should I start breaking myself into pieces now? How in the world will I do/attend all these?!

Kill me, please! NOW NA!

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 11:48 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com