Bleeding and Believing

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Online shopping made easy

I cannot imagine life without online shopping. For those who do not know, I once sold and bought amazing, imported stuff online -- many thanks to the far reach of the world wide web. From Manila to Mindanao; from Connecticut to California; no distance (or oceans!) stopped me from my online shopping/selling spree.

I have to say that this was made possible through websites made with efficient softwares designed specifically for online shopping purposes -- just like the shopping cart software from Ashop Commerce.

Ashop Commerce offers web-based merchant solutions that support the ever growing industry of e-commerce. Sellers can now use Ashop's software to build and manage an "online store" minus the hassle of driving around just to check up on the business from time to time. From anywhere in the world, with just a PC and an internet connection, sellers can directly oversee their stores, no shop assistants or sales personnel required. Orders are updated in real-time, so there's no need for those pesky order processes. Plus, major credit cards are accepted!

Likewise, by using an online store made with Ashop's software, sellers can reach a wider audience and make quick and easy transactions with buyers. Being online also means that one's store will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Amazing, right?

Should I go back to my online shopping/selling escapades, I would definitely consider getting a shopping cart software from Ashop to make transactions smooth and easy for me and my clients. Ashop Commerce surely makes shopping via the world wide web hassle-free!

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 2:14 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com