Bleeding and Believing

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wealth in bars

I have always thought that only money can measure one's wealth or purchasing power. The more money you have, the more time you can spend in malls, impulsively buying stuff that fascinate your eyes. It might be safe to say that somehow, money makes the world go round.

That’s how I used to view money too… until I realized that one’s purchasing power can also be measured by gold bars. In fact, it may be the best form of money that ever existed!

Yeah, gold bars. That’s right… those glittery yellow bars that we thought exist only in movies. Those bars that make up a whole city under Mt. Rushmore. Hehe!

I came to recognize the fact that buying gold is a better way to preserve one’s wealth. Gold is a rare metal and can be easily sold anywhere on this Earth. Plus, its value increases as time passes by. It doesn't depreciate or even physically wear out!

Just in case I get a lot of money in the near future, I would not think twice about buying gold bars to preserve my so-called “wealth.” Maybe it’s time you consider buying gold too =)

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 6:38 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com