Bleeding and Believing

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Unfinished sentences

I need a filler and Lia's got something! I snatched it!

1. Today is:
- a super tiring Wednesday!

2. I should be:
- sleeping early for tomorrow's work.

3. The last text message I received was from:
- Leah

4. And it said:
- Bibi! Puntahan ka namin now ha.. Kausapin kaw daw ni Peter! (yep, that's exactly it!)

5. I am currently pissed off because:
- I didn't finish my titration experiment this afternoon.

6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is:
- some random Motorola tune.

7. I would love to see:
- Sydney in July.

8. If I could change my last name, it would be:
- Hilton... that's hott.

9. After class, I love to:
- hit the mall!

10. My favorite subject is:
- Physical Chemistry (owwwsss?!)

11. I liked yesterday because:
- I had a loooooong sleep.

12. But I still sort of didn't because:
- I wasn't able to send out some precious emails.

13. My favorite song/s right now would have to be:
- Feedback by Janet J.

14. I sometimes forget to:
- turn off my head lights.

15. I currently have a crush on:
- no one. Boo.

16. My favorite number/s would have to be:
- 7

17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just:
- sleep it off or go online.

18. I really can't stand:
- people who put other people down.

19. I'd break up with my boyfriend right away if?
- he won't let me do the things I love to do.

20. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be:
- Dylan!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

21. I'd really like to improve my grades on:
- Organic Chemistry... If only I'd get another chance!

22. The last thing that wasn't food that I bought with my own money is:
- a hott pink polo shirt.

23. The name of the street where I live is:
- Greece!

24. I have never ridden:
- a horse.

25. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would buy is:
- a 17-inches Apple MacBook Pro!

26. One bad habit of mine is:
- procrastinating (I agree with you, Lia!)

27. I go/went to school at:
- UST.

28. I study there because:
- it's the only school in the Phils that does research on sensors technology.

29. One friend who is not from my college is:
- Leah bibi!

30. I am currently stressed because:
- I want to finish my MS degree as in now na!!!

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 10:41 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com