Bleeding and Believing

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

tadah.

ehem, ehem...

it's been 10 months since i last updated my blog. tsk tsk. very lazy...

not much is up. it's been raining really hard today and i had a pretty annoying adventure. i woke up around 9 am, planning to go to school early and study physical chem. then i realized i had to go to Landbank in Bicutan to check my allowance from DOST (it's a week delayed. u can say i'm greedy, but hey, we all need money.) the very thought makes me want to just go back to bed and sleep till my jess-knows-when.

so i got up, took a bath (water's cold. but i managed.), slipped myself in my favorite green nike ipanema shirt so that i could wear my new green havaianas butterfly with it (green baybeeh! i love green! i love havaianas!). i wore my new pants because i thought, hey it's a long day. i'll be in school till 9 pm so i'd wear something i wanna wear for 12 freakin hours.

the way to landbank bicutan was HELL. since it was raining all day, the market just right beside the bank gets dirty. as in DIRTY. and i had to pass through the market before getting to landbank. after 1000 years of waiting for my turn to check my account in the ATM, i finally got the chance to again see that i have no allowance yet. so i went in and cried for help.

*waited for more than 40 minutes*

a girl was kind enough to help me. she even called DOST for clarification. yadah yadah yadah... after much talk, i ended up going to DOST to check personally what happened to my allowance. oh! and it was lunch break already when i got there. nice timing! but a girl was nice enough to talk to me. and she told me i'll get it PROBABLY next week. we'll see! till then i'll have my armalite ready just in case something comes up. just in case.

on my way back to sm bicutan where i was supposed to ride the shuttle to manila, the heavens got mad and poured rain hard on me. i got my new pants all wet, my new havaianas dirty with mud, and my umbrella flying all over. so i decided to just go home and change.

can't beat the comfort of home. went online. searched for havaianas. checked friendster. searched for havaianas in ebay. searched for havaianas in brazil. the slipper's cheap, but shipping is a killer! came across a blog by a havaianas addict. thought i'll update my blog. then this. tadah! a new post! *such an achievement eh?!*

****

since it's been raining really hard in paranaque, i am considering to stay home. i talked to a friend just a while ago and she said it's been raining hard in quezon city. it's probably raining in manila too. the whole metro is flooded! dirty water is everywhere! risk of leptospirosis is high! i therefore conclude that TODAY IS NO DAY FOR SCHOOL. thank you.

****

4 more subjects topics to review. 4 more books to read. 2 weeks deadline. hundreds of handouts to read. many problem sets to solve. 24 days before board exam. 24 days before being a chemist. 24 days before being a professional scientist. 26 days before i rant or rave. 26 before results come out. 26 days before i haul myself to siberia.

nah... who cares about numbers? there's always next year. just in case. =)

****

still looking for havaianas. my feet are itching for a new pair. out of stock everywhere. the all flip flops store will open in september. so that's a lot of days from now. dang. can't wait.

i wish i'm in brazil then it would be easier.

posted by Dorxie at 5:48 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com