Bleeding and Believing

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Being business-minded

I've been trying so hard start working on the business me and my cousin have thought of months back. It is only now that I get to realize how hard it is to turn all the words into action. With no background whatsoever in the field of business administration on my part, ideas on how to start or sustain a business visit me very rarely.

My family does not even run a single hotshot business to put food on the table. Unlike some friends of mine who have constantly been thinking about businesses since they learned ABC and who, at a young age, own brands you find at the mall, running a business is not exactly in my genes. It is not something innate. It is something I have to master before actually giving a shot because no, I am not willing to take any risks. There is no room for mistakes, too much is just involved--money, time and all.

This brings me to the thought of what’s stopping me from turning our plans into something tangible. Basically, the problem isn't just lack of efforts, but lack of time and money as well. With me being busy with school and my cousin being a full time mom, devoting time to the business is something that we should really work on. Money is the bigger problem though; not having a real job that pays is the biggest bummer that hinders us from getting started. We might soon resort to small business funding to get our business going.

Hopefully, we really get to start something by the end of this month. I’ve been slacking over this project for a few months now and I would not allow this to just play inside my head.

This needs to be done. Like, ASAP. Like, now na.

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 11:08 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com