Bleeding and Believing

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Goodbye, my soon-to-be-but-never-will-be curly hair!

Alright, this is so random of me. While I was typing my thesis manuscript just before doing this post, I suddenly thought, "How am I going to have curly hair now? ARGH!"

Last Sunday, the impulsive diva inside me took over my decisions. I went into the salon to have my eyebrows trimmed and shaped and since I felt like doing something with my hair because I was starting to get bored with it, I told the receptionist, "I'd have a hair-cut, please." Argh. Stupid, stupid girl.

I have been planning to have my hair curled and that was the reason why I've been growing my hair for some time now. Not the kinky type of curls but, you know, the wavy big curls that make dull girls look ultra Hollywood-sexy. But because of my out-of-nowhere decision, I shall be saying goodbye to my soon-to-be-but-never-will-be curly hair. It's too short now to have waves. Boo.

I do not have a pic of my new hair style. It isn't new actually; this is the same style I've been getting since last year - layers on the side with side bangs - only shorter than usual. I dunno if the stylist made a mistake or something. The side-swept bangs were cut shorter than it should have been so it sort of pops out in a way I couldn't describe. Can't do anything about it though, so I guess I just have to wait for my hair to grow back again. But hey, it's not like I hate my hair style right now. It's just that I feel it could've been better if I wasn't so impulsive in the first place. Now thinking about how long I need to wait for my hair to grow back is killing me.

Lesson: never be impulsive when it comes to your hair. An inch cut is an inch you can never get back. Woot?!

Enough drama about hair. Back to work now.

Labels: ,

posted by Dorxie at 6:57 PM   [ 1 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com