Bleeding and Believing

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Doodles caboodles

WARNING: This post is non-sense and is a product of minds who have nothing to do in class but scribble down whatever things.

A three-hour lecture in organic chem is torture. Having a professor who talks like she's giving a lullaby is even more torture. You get the picture?

This afternoon, I wasn't able to stand it. I had to divert my attention. I just had a final exam in the morning and my brain is not working properly. Organic chemistry was too much. I can only feed my brain with light stuff.

Ladies and gentlemen, the stars of this doodle post.


Emar and myself started a paper chat with this...

...when I decided to draw the four stages of eye closure.

I passed the paper around for my classmates to see. So everyone started joining in.

Imagine our situation with the aircon broken. Chris felt like she was a candle.


For me, it was like my brain was placed on a frying pan set on fire, which Emar thought was "damo".


Emar, on the other hand, felt like her brain will shrink upon exposure to heat or UV light, plus a weird hypnotized look as a reaction side product.


And can you tell how Prue felt?


Erick seemed to agree with my eye stages.

Hannah agreed with me too.

And she also missed Teij.

Chris nearly gave up. And had some wishful thinking.


By passing it around, the paper ended up like this.


I'm sure Garet wrote something. It's somewhere there.

The end.

(Yeah, it's non-sense. I warned you.)

posted by Dorxie at 11:13 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com