Bleeding and Believing

Friday, September 30, 2005

My hybrid theory

I once asked my mom what traits did I inherit from her and from dad. It took her a while to answer.

Mom said I inherited her's and her whole clan's love for sleeping. Yeah, it's true. I see a bed and I feel sleepy. I become idle and I feel sleepy. I am bored with you and I feel sleepy. Ergo, I can sleep anytime, anywhere, with anyone, and in any position.

Mom said I inherited dad's tolerance for "puyatan". True, true. I sleep really late. And when I have to wake up really early, say for a special trip, I don't sleep at all. I can go on without sleep for days and still look fully charged.

See, I have an ironic set of traits. I love sleeping yet I can last without sleep. But when I think about it, maybe the reason why I feel sleepy most of the time (especially in the morning) is because I lack sleep from the previous night.

Simply put, night time is the morning to me and vice versa. That's why I feel much more alive during midnight.

But still, not everybody can do that. I consider that a skill. My friend Hayden can't do that. She has to sleep three days straight to stay for a one-night gimmick. Diba, Hayden? Harharhar!

So I gotta thank mom and dad for giving me the weirdest hybrid of the weirdest gene combination. I can't ask for more. Really.

****

I have this chromatography report tomorrow and I have to download stuff from the net to enhance my report.

Thing is, I'm using a dial-up and connection is free and fast during off peak hours (12:00 am to 8:00 am). Therefore, it's a perfect fit for my lifestyle.

Thank God I'm my dad's daughter.

posted by Dorxie at 2:29 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com