Bleeding and Believing

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A year older

It was raining hard when I left school. I thought, since I live at the other end of the world, it might not be raining in Paranaque anymore.

Boy, was I wrong.

The uncooperative weather didn't stop me from doing what I planned to do tonight. I went to SM with my clothes wet because of the rain. Believe me, my umbrella was not enough to protect me. Since the mall would be closing in a few minutes I have to hurry and buy my sister's favorite cake. And I bought candles too.

This is the first time I bought my sister a cake for her birthday. I dunno why it never occured to me before. Never had moolah during September fourteens for the past thirteen years, I guess.

It was dramatic, really. I dunno why but going home got me really excited. When I got home, I didn't waste any time. I had to light up the candles.



And of course take a shot with my sister.



Happy birthday, my dear sister Jhozelle! I cannot ask for a more adorable and wonderful sister! Four more years before your legal age!

posted by Dorxie at 11:35 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com