Bleeding and Believing

Monday, September 12, 2005

Board Aftermath Part One

I cannot promise this is my last post about topics related to the board exam. It's just hard to do that right now. So hard.

****

I felt the need to reward myself (because I love myself, thank you very much) with something for a job well done. So I thought I'd buy something I always wanted, something I didn't buy before because the need did not strike me hard. But then, a few weeks before the boards, after spending countless hours in the library trying to study in two days a book we covered for three semesters, I figured I was near insanity. Thanks to Chris and her handy music machine for keeping me on the, ehem, right track.

Then it hits me. Say it's a fad but yes, I've decided to buy an iPod. And it's pink!



I've always wanted it but I felt I can still survive with my mobile phone's music player or with CSJ's (or the council's) mp3s. Then my mobile phone became useless and I no longer have the guts to use CSJ's computer. I know I need music to keep me studying for hours, to keep me up, to keep me alive. So what's the solution? Sheesh.

It's a little late for this iPod now. I will no longer stay for hours and hours in the library (yeah, because I'm a lazy person) to study for the board exam but I still have a year to go before my MS course ends. I still have my long hours in the lab trying to make the right sensor/e-nose for cooking oil quality sensing. I still need to spend time looking for journal articles. I still have many shuttle rides with radios tuned in the "Kukurukuku, kailangan pa bang i-memorize yan?" frequency. I still have a lot of reasons why I need to enjoy my iPod.

Like right now, studying for my midterm tomorrow is a big bummer. I am not in the mood to study but I am in the mood to take a picture.



Yes, I tried to study the reactions of carbon nucleophiles with carbonyl groups but I've read the same sentence for over twenty times and I still can't get what it says.

But what's the point? I have good music to keep me company. =)

posted by Dorxie at 12:56 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com