Bleeding and Believing

Friday, September 09, 2005

Oh yes, Aydidit!

This is the part where it all pays off.

I was not home when I received a text message from Garet. I just finished playing badminton and I was all wet with sweat when I read her message: Check our Yahoo! Group. Board result is posted.

She actually told me my board result but telling you right away won't be very nice so I'll make it more exciting for this post.

Phone calls were made, text messages were sent, and finally I went home to personally check the list. I thought I can see it in the PRC website, but no. It's not available there yet. So I called up Teij and asked her where can I find the list (I don't want to check our Yahoo! Group because it's just reposted there. I want to see the REAL list). She told me to check the Inquirer website.

Clicked the link and downloaded the PDF file. And this popped on my screen



List of Board Passers. September 8, 2005. Page number 4. Number 66. Right after Syk's name. Oh yes, I passed the board exam.

Of the 568 graduates who took the board, I am only one of the 264 who passed. Not that I rank number 66, it's alphabetically listed. But then I still consider myself BLUCKY: Blessed and Lucky.

Thank you so much Jess!!! I love you so! You are so amazing! I give back all the praises to you, Lord. This is for you, Jess! All for your greater glory! Basta Ikaw!

****

Fr. Bobby Roxas said yesterday that we usually expect gifts for our birthdays. But it's different when it's Mama Mary's birthday, she is the one who gives gifts to us. Fr. Bobby said he's sure Sept. 8 won't end without us saying thank you to our dear mother for giving us something during her birthday.

Whatever it is, I am certain about one thing: This is by far one of the greatest, most amazing, wonderful, perfect gifts I have ever received in my entire life. Just right before the day ends, I received one gift that will change my life forever. Thank you, Mama Mary!

****

After all the sleepless nights studying with tears, sweat and blood for Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Analytical Chemistry, we can now say it was all worth it.

Kudos to all my batchmates who went through everything painstakingly and still survived the final test. Thank you to my professors who molded me into who and what I am right now. I give thanks to my friends, Shnotz, and Dazers who were simply the best in the world. And of course to my mars and pars who were always with me through thick and thin, laugh or cry, sink or swim (shiet ang drama!)...Teij, Syk, Kit, Kat, Oyet, Shen, Shie, Tep, PA, Minay, Noemi, Eds... I cannot ask for a more wonderful barx because God gave me the best He can. You all make me so proud. Wididit! And yes, we are truly destined for greatness!

My MS mars: Chris, Eric, Emar, Garet, Prue, and Hannah. Thanks so much for everything.

And to everyone who prayed for us, how can I ever thank you? Ahluvyah all!

I am now a professional chemist!!! Woohoo! Shabu dealers here I come!

posted by Dorxie at 3:01 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com