Bleeding and Believing

Friday, August 26, 2005

Choices.

I am not good in making choices. Especially when there's a lot to choose from. I always think hard when choosing but when I pick my choice, I always end up saying, I should've chosen the other one.

Today I have another dilemma. That is, whether to go to school or not(because i'm lazy lazy lazy and i want to shop for flip flops).

Choice one: I go to school.
I just finished my midterm last week so we probably don't have a lot of things to talk about today. Might just discuss the test questions or have a new topic. I don't feel like discussing the test questions but I want to know how I faired in the test. Having a new topic means professor number 2 is taking over, kailangan magpa-good shot. Haha! But the class is from 6 pm to 9 pm. That means I'd be home late (around 11 pm) and I have a mock board exam tomorrow. I'm not finished with the topics yet, which also means I will get little sleep tonight to cover everything. Dang.

Choice two: Go out.
Okay, it's 1:41 pm now. So if I study for my mock board exam till 5 pm, then go to Makati and meet up with my friends at around 6:30 pm, be home by 9 pm, study for the exam again, then I'm a happy bunny. Haha! A new pair of slippers, dinner with friends, and longer time for studying. But then I wouldn't know my midterm score and be absent in prof number 2's first class. Haaaay...

I have to decide really really soon. I hear myself leaning towards choice number 2...

posted by Dorxie at 1:48 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com