Bleeding and Believing

Saturday, August 20, 2005

God is the answer.

If God is the answer, what is the question?

None. Nadah. No questions asked. He just gives u whatever He thinks is right for you. If He brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

So true. =)

****

LOVE = EVOL

Today's Gospel talks about love for God and for neighbor as the two of the most important things in life. I agree. No matter how you put it, how u turn the world around, Love is the answer.

A year ago, i talked to this friend of mine and she asked me, "Do you think love is give and take?" A common answer to this would be a "YES". I found myself saying "no" instead. For me, love should be "give and give". You see, if you think that you should get someting in return for loving, then u shouldn't be loving. It's not profitable, believe me.

Love is something that should be given freely, unconditionally. Ponder on this:

Love till it hurts...
Love till it hurts some more...
Love till it hurts no more.

That's how Jesus loves.

Tama ba Dazers? yebah!

****

It's 2:something am. i have another midterm tomorrow and i am halfway through the test coverage. i have 3 more hours before leaving the house. 5 more hours before taking the test. but then, i don't feel like reading. suddenly i feel like taking pics.

i am cam-happy again. got my cam, tried taking pics of things i see around, including myself. it's no good. i finally switched my screen to media player. blue and pink filled my eyes. with no artistic abilities for tonight, i have decided to just take a pic of the screen. Not press print screen, i took a pic of the screen.



Dare you to move by switchfoot. God, i love this song.

posted by Dorxie at 5:40 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com