Bleeding and Believing

Monday, August 22, 2005

Goodbye, Tsinelas.


Goodbye, my green butterfly Havaianas. I lost a pair of Havs. Not because I left them somewhere but because I can not wear them anymore.

I dreamt of this last night. When I woke up this morning I thought, Thank God it was just a dream. Then I started thinking of what to wear to school. Since I will be staying in the library the whole day, I can't wear my Havs because they're not allowed inside the library. The guard says they're tsinelas. But they're ultra comfortable and really very nice, anybody who owns a pair surely knows that. So I have decided to wear them on the way to school, just bring another pair of footwear in my bag, and when I get to the lib I will just change into my non-tsinelas footwear. I was even thinking of wearing white, so I could wear my green Havs, and a pair of jeans to go with it.

But NO!!!!! When I got out of my room, right behind our main door, the horrible sight caught my eyes. All the plans I had were washed away. I rushed to our maid and asked her what happened. She said when she went out in the morning to buy pandesal, she saw one piece of my Havs outside beside our dog. It appears that our dog had bitten off the piece till the strap broke.

A week ago, the same scenario happened. When my friend picked me up before going to a meeting, I was wearing my green Havs. But then I had to go back in the house because i forgot some important papers so i went back in and left my slippers outside (we normally do that because my dad is OC when it comes to house cleanliness). I was just gone for a minute and when i went outside, a piece of my slippers was gone! The dog (not mine, i never liked animals. It's my sister's and my dad's) took the right piece and started to bite it. Good thing he was just starting. I saved my Havs though there were some bite marks on the sole.

So I learned my lesson. I never left my slippers outside, you'll never know when the dog will be crazy again. But then i wonder how could it be possible for the dog to get one slipper when i left it inside the house last night? I guess the answer is lost forever. I slept early last night, around 9 pm. I woke up at 9 this morning and I will never know what happened in the 12-hour interval. My theory is that someone got in the house (my bro or dad) not knowing that the dog followed him inside. The dog suddenly got a good sight of my Havs, which looks so much like food to him, picked it up, went outside, and started biting it.


But this morning, it was meant to happen. The dog was meant to destroy it. And the thing is, he broke the same piece he had bitten off a week ago. So there, no more green Havs. I feel so bad because it is hard to find a pair that you really like. And i feel worse because this is the second pair I lost. One is the white Top Havaianas which my brother let his friend borrow. It was never returned to me though.

It's time to mourn.

posted by Dorxie at 10:01 AM   [ 2 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com