Bleeding and Believing

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Some random things about me.

1. I am named after a character in the Bible. My name actually means "gazelle" or "deer" (yes, the one with antlers). My name is Greek but has a Hebrew translation, Tabitha.

2. I used to live in Hong Kong, which explains why I love shopping (yeah!). I spent summer vacations there before actually deciding to stay there for two years. I never learned to speak Cantonese fluently though. But when I went back to Manila and got the chance to watch a Cynthia Luster movie, I can translate her words without even looking at the subtitles! *woohoo!*

3. I was always a part of a choir (school or church) during my younger years but I never joined any org that has something to do with music in college.

4. I am active youth in our parish youth ministry. Lector slash Dazer slash Volunteer.

5. My 18th birthday was Wild Wild West-inspired. I didn't wear a gown, instead I wore a Cowboy outfit (with a cowboy hat, yee-ha!).

6. I used to be a part of the college paper.

7. I was once a cheerleader in high school (yeah, those perky girls). In college, I joined the gallery pep and shouted school cheers for one UAAP season.

8. I feel sad when it rains.

9. I am an impulsive buyer.

10. I am not good in acting. You can never ask me to do a part in stage play but I love watching plays.

11. I can never watch a movie alone.

12. I love the sound of keys in my bag.

13. I have been looking for a CD by Rockwell Church for two years now. Looks like my only chance is the internet.

14. I nearly failed biology in high school. In fact, I never liked science and swore not take a science-related course. Guess what? Now I can't see myself anywhere else but in Chem.

15. I love the movie Edward Scissorhands. I had the biggest crush on Johnny Depp.

16. I used to think I can look at the sides of a photograph and see the side of what's on the pic. More like 3D, I guess.

17. My birthday is Cory Aquino's birthday. And Robert Boyle's too.

18. I told my brother when we were kids that I was Yellow Four in Bioman. He said he was Red One.

19. I broke my left arm when I was four.

20. I thought Ian Veneracion was adorable when I was five years old. God, was I crazy.

posted by Dorxie at 11:39 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com