Bleeding and Believing

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I am crazy. Flip-flop crazy.

After months of waiting, my mock board exam is finally over. Thanks to that, I also found the time to go shopping this afternoon. I figured I had to take a break and make myself happy. I had to shop for flip flops.

I asked my mom to go with me to Glorietta because as what I have posted the other day, I am not good in making choices. I need someone to “second my motion”.

We got to the All Flip Flops store and it was incredibly crazy inside. They literally had to close the shop from time to time because a stampede was not impossible to happen. I asked one of the staff if we could go in but he told me we have to wait until someone goes out of the shop. Looks like Filipinos can’t wait to get a pair too.

We got inside the shop and Pam was right. I was in Flip Flop Heaven. I had lots to choose from, I didn’t know which to pick first. I really wanted Flash Hop but they only have Flash Way, so I made my way through a throng of people to get a good look of the many designs hanging on the wall. God, you could tell I’m excited.

I had a hard time deciding which one to buy. Good thing my mom was with me. She planned to buy Flash Way too but they don’t have her size in white anymore and she feels she will not wear it often daw. I was pushing her to buy because we have the same size, if she buys that means I don’t have to buy the same design because I can just borrow hers. Plus, she won’t wear it all the time, which also means I can partially own it (you know what I mean *evil laugh*).

Finally, I made my decision. I had to satisfy my thirst, my urge, my longing. Not one, not two, but three. Say hello to the new members of my shoe rack: (L-R) Havaianas Brasil (white), Trekking Estampas (lavender), and Floral (red).



I was so excited I had to wear the Brasil one to church. My sister wore the red Havs. Oh, and I have my eyes on my next pair. Gotta have it next week.

So there… I am just happy. So happy I can hug the world. =)

****

I received my mock board exam results yesterday right after the test. My exam score was fair, considering the fact that I didn’t study organic and inorganic chem much and I didn’t even read any biochem topics. I plan on using the whole week to review all the subjects for the board. I have to pass this. I really HAVE to.

Seven days before the board. =) Pray for me, please.

posted by Dorxie at 11:06 PM   [ 2 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com