Bleeding and Believing

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Amazing Gary V.

I met up with Leah and Peter last night to watch Gary Valenciano's concert at the Araneta Coliseum. This time, Gary performed with the San Miguel Philharmonic Orchestra under the baton of Mr. Ryan Cayabyab.

One thing came to my mind while watching the concert: Gary never fails to amuse his audience. I was not exactly a Gary V fan until I saw him perform live three years ago and since then I have been a Gary V convert. I have seen Gary's major concerts for three consecutive years and I must say I have seen how he turned from "pure energy" to inspirational to classical with an orchestra. Imagine singing "Di Bale Nalang" and "Shout for Joy" in ballad? The concert was not the typical energetic concert where he dances non-stop. It was purely different but definitely has the "Gary V." touch.

With guests Sheryn Regis, Eric Santos, Regine Velasquez (which was a surprise), and his two sons Paolo and Gab, Gary surely made a lot of people crazed, dazed, and amazed last night. That includes me, Leah, and Peter who kept on singing his songs until we reached home.

Another thing about Gary is that when you come to his concert, you are sure that you'll be inspired. It's so wonderful how he can talk about God freely and touch everyone's heart at the same time.

It's just this: AMAZING = GARY VALENCIANO.

I'm definitely looking forward to see Gary V's concert next year.

****

With one day before the board, how am I supposed to feel? Inspired. I entrust everything to Him. =)

****

Oh, one more thing. Paolo Valenciano, marry me!

posted by Dorxie at 12:59 PM   [ 2 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com