Bleeding and Believing

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Celebration

Apparently, passing the board was a big deal to the department. That's why up to this day the greetings and the warm smiles from my professors still kill me like hell (I love them all!).

****

Last Monday was Ma'am Cora's birthday and she invited the newly licensed chemists to party with her. I went to Megamall with Erick and Chris last Saturday to buy her a gift. We first thought of buying her a bag but we can't find a bag that feels "right". So we turned to my favorite stuff (also my favorite when it comes to gift-giving): shower paraphernalia. We chose the Body Shop's strawberry shower set over Marks and Spencer's Waterlily collection. I personally bought her a cake as my individual gift.

Come lunchtime of September 12. While trying to keep myself from falling into ecstasy with Ma'am Agui's lullaby-like lecture (because her voice is so soft), my batch mates were already enjoying Ma'am Cora's feast. After my class, I went straight to the Chem Dept to join them eat lunch in what used to be our Instru lab. It was the first time we were gathered again after the board exam. It was just like a celebration for us. And of course we did what we do best (besides breaking glasswares, staining lab gowns, and recrystallizing shabu in the Rotavap): pose for photo sessions.

But the thing is, we used Teij's cam. She hasn't uploaded the photos yet.

Will post the photos as soon as she gets them online.

****

After the board exam, my six other MS classmates couldn't agree more with me: after the board, everything ended.

I'm not sure if it's just my board exam hangover (you know I'm still on cloud 9) or it's my laziness prevailing over me. I used to think the board exam was the ultimate test and now that I have passed that test, I feel my studying motivation is over.

Oh Jess, please help me with this. I know you brought me to this, please bring me through this. =)

****

Sheila told me to write something about her. Will do, Shi. I'll think of something.

Teij and Meenay told me a while ago that this Friday is Barx Day. Celebration again. Still not sure if I can come. Dang.

Haaay. I terribly miss my barx.

posted by Dorxie at 3:16 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com