Bleeding and Believing

Monday, September 19, 2005

My chemistry glitch

I love everything about chemistry. It's a very, very interesting branch of science and biology does not even come close to it (sorry, bio majors!). It's the central science and everything on this earth and in the universe revolves in it, from the fusion of hot space gases to the structure of biomolecules.

I love everything about it, except for one. I abhor, despise, and absolutely loathe Organic Chemistry. Which, by the way, is one major problem.

If I could just go through this MS course without having to take any Organic Chemistry-related subjects, I would be a crazy, raving, terribly-happy bunny. But that's not the case. It's impossible not to take this subject, well, because it's one of the major branches of chem (or so they say it is).

Honestly, I don't know why I can't ace this subject. I've had nearly five semesters of Organic Chemistry but I'm sure it's really not my cup of tea. I don't get most of the topics in a jiffy. For me, taking Organic Chemistry is like having your head placed on a chopping board with a blade waiting to strike down your neck. The only difference is that, it doesn't happen fast. Instead, it slowly cuts down your neck and you feel every vein burst just like how it is in Kill Bill. That's gross.

God, it's really hard. And it pains you to death.

Like now, I am preparing for my Organic Chemistry midterm this afternoon but no matter how I try to read the lecture notes I can't seem to understand most of the principles. And the terms. The terms make my head spin to infinity. That's the real killer.

In the board exam, I had the lowest grade in Organic Chemistry. Way lower than my other scores.

I'm hopeless. Kuya Jess, please help me.

posted by Dorxie at 8:52 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com