Bleeding and Believing

Friday, October 14, 2005

Oath taking = Picture taking

Not much really happened, except that we took lots of pictures.

Upon reaching the lobby of the Manila Hotel, many of my batchmates were already posing for pics. That I shouldn't miss.


As soon as we got our table, we were ready for another shot.


Soon our other batchmates started gathering around our table.


Believe me, there were many other pics. As in MANY. Standing, sitting, in action, name it. The event was more like a pictorial than an oath taking ceremony.

The program started. The board placers were called, then the speakers started giving their pieces. It was then time to take our oath. TJ went out just before we started taking out oath, and when he returned we were already finished. So he took the oath alone, with us as witnesses.



Snacks were then served.



Just that. But then again, it's Manila Hotel. Take the name. The NAME.

Before we all took our separate ways home, the barx posed for one last shot. We were down to five.


Emar, Erick, and myself went with Kat because she will drop us by the school. We still had to go back to school to pick up our supposedly take-home exam. We passed by Mendiola and this was the barricade blocking the street.


That was only half of Mendiola. The other half had almost the same number or policemen and trucks. In fact, this was just before Fr. Robert Reyes and former Vice President Guingona got shot with high pressure water hoses.

We got to school and found out our take-home exam was not take-home anymore. We had to take it right there and then.

In my mind I hear Sir Garcia saying, "Hey, this is a surprise FINAL exam in chrom! I don't care if you didn't review! I don't care if I promised it will be taken home! I just expect you to do three things: you give me the right answer, your give me the wrong answer, or wet your pants." I chose to wet my pants. Bleh.

Yeah, you know what happens when you are surprised with a surprise exam. Oh, and not just an ordinary exam, a surprise FINALS exam.

God bless you, Sir Garcia.

posted by Dorxie at 11:03 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com