Bleeding and Believing

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sniff. I miss college...

College is probably one of the best times of my life. My barx was amazing, my classmates were great, my org was the best, and the whole College is just wonderful.

One of the best things that made my stay really worthwhile was my Student Council peers. Thing is, I still have strong attachment to them, and since the Main Building is just across the grad school building, going to the Council office is not a problem. That's why I make my visit almost everyday.

Yesterday was another tambay day in the council. I found Sheila distributing yearbooks to our batchmates.


To tell you honestly, the Council office is the best place to make tambay after class. It has two computers with internet connections, an aircon, a couch, a big table, and amazing people. I found Jolleen, Allan, and Eds sitting on the couch.


Look. Who's making pa-cute?


Venz and JC came in. They wanted to eat dinner and it was only 5:00 pm. So together with Venz, JC, and Allan, I ate dinner at 1611 Grille, the newest tambayan along P. Noval. It's one dark place almost covered with cigarette smoke. It's one place you can not deny coming from because it leaves its distinct smell on your clothes.

Anyway, after dinner we stayed at Cafe Geek to drain ourselves in caffein. (L-R: JC, Venz, Me)


Later on, Prince came over to have coffee too.


Then we had to go home. They have exams and I have to make a report. I also have my finals. And I still have to do my thesis proposal.

I missed my class today because I woke up late, therefore I missed a week's lecture. You see, now it's more serious. I miss my happy-go-lucky days. I really miss college. Somebody pass the tissue box, please.

posted by Dorxie at 3:08 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com