Bleeding and Believing

Friday, March 14, 2008

What's the hold up?

Some of my friends have been asking me what's up with my blog drama lately with no updates and nothing about what's really happening in my life. You know, just tags, paid assignments and all the crap. Honestly, I have not been updating my Multiply/Twitter/Friendster either. So, really, what's all the hold up about?

Well, you see, I have been quite busy (totally uber busy, actually) since the month of March entered the picture. And I am afraid that this might be the case for the next few weeks (or months!) to come.


Here's what's been keeping me from blogging:

1) My July trip has been demanding a lot from me lately. Too many stuff to accomplish. Too many papers to prepare. Too much money to raise. Don't get me wrong, though; I am definitely not complaining.

2) I applied for a reality TV show. Haha! Yeah, believe me. I feel the need to unleash the star potential in me so I did it (do I hear laughter now?!) Preparing the application footage and the documents that needed to go with it got me crazy, but it was fun doing it naman so I sort of had a stress-reliever at the same time. No news yet about the application. I will post something about it as soon as things are okay na.

3) I am currently entering the homestretch of my thesis. Too bad I won't be marching this March, but I am definitely finishing the work this summer. PCASTRD is going to kill me if I don't!

4) I am setting up a new blog. It occurred to me that using one blog for monetary purposes isn't enough, hence, I needed to set up a new one! It still needs improvement so I am still working on it. I tell yah, setting up a new blog is no joke! It drives me to the edge! Oh, and I do have a registered domain but I can't pay for the web hosting yet so my domain is just wasting internet space for 3 or 4 months now. I am using another Blogspot for the new one. Gawd! I am poor as a rat!

5) I've been trying to figure out how to get rid of Clicksor inline text ads and pop-ups! The whole thing just annoys me! I've sought the help of super powerful anti-malwares out there but to no avail. This morning, I found one solution (thank God!) which should work for now: the use of Adblock and other filters for my Firefox browser. Well, so far so good.

6) I've been doing chem tutorials for extra moolah. Told yah I am poor as a rat.

7) I've been busy editing pics that never got to go online! It's so frustrating because there's a lot of them! Must update my Multiply soon.

Those are just a few of the things I got myself in these days. I hope to get things done as soon as possible because this busy-ness is killing me to the bones! I don't get to read e-mail at all!

Argh! I'm a dead kid and me NOT likey!

Labels:

posted by Dorxie at 12:10 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com