Bleeding and Believing

Sunday, October 23, 2005

My favorite new things

School removed shopping from my dictionary for about a month or two. But then that's something I would not allow to last for long.

After weeks and weeks and weeks of nerdiness, I felt the need to waste, oh, spend rather, my money to buy some things.

First, this Tootsieroll shirt. It's cute, donchathink? And the color's nice too! And it's a ringer tee. I love it!


Second, this white music shirt. I like the message of the shirt. Plus I'm fascinated with the color green lately.


Third, this silver, super-shiny-it-reflects-sunlight-and-looks-intergalactic tote bag. It looks small in the pic but it's big enough to contain everything but our kitchen sink. I think it's great for school and my plain shirts.


This one I didn't buy. My tita gave this to me because I passed the board. Again, it's green!


You know the feeling when you have new stuff to wear out? You have to agree with me: It's superb.

****

Finally, after weeks of non-blogging, I got the chance to go online and post things that's been happening.

You see, I've been bombarded with school stuff and I got really busy. In fact, I still have two final exams, two quizzes, and two review papers to go, all due the coming week. But a lot has been going on, and I want to post them now or else they'll all be buried with me when I break down next week.

Just a reminder: BEWARE! A lot of rewinds / flashbacks to be done. I did several posts already and placed them under the dates they should have been posted.

Thanks to those who visit this blog. Wag kayo magsasawa. =)

posted by Dorxie at 4:15 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com