Bleeding and Believing

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pimp My Blog

Today, I officially launch my new project:


Yes, I have decided to pimp / design / work my ass off to make this blog more than just eye candy.

One of the first things that you may notice as part of my pimpin' project is the music. In case you can't hear it, I had embedded music in this site to keep you company (but I do hear it when I open the site). Sometimes your computer might still download the whole song before it plays.

In case you don't want to hear the music, you have no choice. It plays without an option for you to turn it off.

Apparently, the music doesn't fit the design of this blog but just listen to the song. It has beautiful, feel-good lyrics. This blog might also take a while to load for those who use dial-up. That's because I have a lot of loaded pics here, plus the music.

A part of my pimpin' project is the Memories link over at the side bar of this blog. I had this idea when I was looking at some old photos given to me by Kitt, all saved in a disc. Then I thought of posting some of the most memorable events I went though for the past years.

Another thing that needs pimpin' is the site layout. The layout might take a while to finish but I think I can work that out. I also plan to change the image, the colors, etc.

Everything is possible but it still needs brainstorming. So if you have any idea or suggestions on what to put or change in this site, please email me by clicking this link.

You can also leave your suggestions at the tag board. =)

Thanks a lot to those who visit this blog. *hugs* (Hayden is a new convert! Yay!)

posted by Dorxie at 1:36 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com