Bleeding and Believing

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Site updates

I have uploaded version 5.2 of this blog.

There are new colors in this version plus a new section at the side bar. "Make it your blogger" encourages readers to write their own blogs and use it as their alternate reality. Blogs don't necessarily have to be hosted by "Blogger" because there are other hosts like Xanga, Live Journal, Tabulas, etc. I just used it as a collective term, and of course you can tell I'm biased. Bwahahaha.

I'm no big blogger but I do enjoy blogging. Maybe a lot of people find my blog uninteresting, I really don't care though. I blog for myself and not for anyone else.

If you want to write, blog your thoughts away. You don't have to be a good writer to put up a good blog site. You just need to have the passion for it. So what if you're not a hot shot in grammar? So what if you're not a language master? Just go and blog away.

Shiet. Ang drama.

****

I'm off to school early because I want to accomplish many things in the lab today. Yesterday was hell and I was jinxed.

My electrode broke twice. I fixed it, only the conducting epoxy takes at least 12 hours to dry-up. What made the day even more shitty was that I walked for two hours along Avenida (Bambang part), entered each store in sight, and looked for the special vials I need for my thesis. I found out that they're not sold anymore. Phased-out.

How jinxed can you get?

posted by Dorxie at 7:30 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com