Bleeding and Believing

Saturday, November 19, 2005

I feel the need to flood my blog

I realized that I am now fond of delayed posts.

I have been busy with school last week or at least tried to look busy with school work. My classes end late, and when I get home it's usually dad who uses the computer, thus I get no chance to blog, check mails, type school papers, and download songs. I just can't tell him to bugger off, he's DAD you know.

You see, even my dad is nocturnal (that's why he's my dad and no wonder I'm his daughter). He does our store inventory at night, when everybody else is sleeping. Everybody else sleeping except me. That's when my problem starts.

I try to sleep but to no luck. I have to wait for dad to finish in order to use the computer. But he finishes too late, like 2:00 or 3:00 am, and by then I'm already half-human, half-zombie.

Anyway, I got the chance to slip past dad's computer clutches, and so I'm taking advantage of it. I better do the typing fast before he discovers my furtive moves.

posted by Dorxie at 11:35 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com