Bleeding and Believing

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dilemma for the Nth time.

I'm in a dilemma.

You see, I have a planning session with the Parish Youth Ministry this weekend. I shall represent Better Living - DWTL, and in addition I will also start with the planning of the new org, the PYM Volunteers.

The PYM Volunteers is something like my old org, the College and High School Volunteers. This time, it doesn't only cover high school and college students who are required to render church service but also out-of-school youth and anyone who feels like joining.

The new org is just starting, and so several things need to be straighten up before we officially start it. Ergo, the planning part is really important.

The problem is, I have not enrolled myself yet. And I might have the last chance to do that on Saturday.

One choice is that I leave the planning on Saturday, but then it would be too bitin. And I'm not sure yet if the Grad School will be open. I just have to go there and see.

This is hard. I have to make up my mind soon.

****

Yay!!! My blog has a new look! This is Bleeding and Believing version 5.1.

New links are found in the navigation area on your right. Click on the thumbnails to see the whole album. I have uploaded photos in my Multiply account, but this is for the mean time only. I plan to put up a site just for my pics.

So go ahead, click and bite me. =)

posted by Dorxie at 11:21 PM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com