Bleeding and Believing

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Huh?

I was about to post how I figured I was probably male in my past life when this incident in the Pinoy Big Brother House came to my attention.

Yeah, I watch PBB during prime time and sometimes I also get to see the Uplate. And I know that the nomination night was postponed because of what happened before the eviction night, the night where Jenny was voted out.

Earlier this night, the video was shown where Franzen was caught mouthing out words and writing down some sort of a message to Cass. This, according to the PBB house rules, is clearly a violation. This was the same mistake Franzen did few weeks ago when he passed a secret message to Jason, which was written naman on paper.

The point is, Franzen knew that it was forbidden. He also knew that if he commits another violation, he'll be out of the house.

Before the real video was shown, the network said they had to consult the producers of the show in Holland on what sanction should be given to the housemate involved. And Endemol in Holland said Franzen should be evicted.

Now the decision cannot be made. Not just yet. Because here's Cass who offered to voluntarily exit just so Franzen could still stay inside the PBB house. And then the network lets people decide who is it that they want to stay.

Okay. You're strict with your rules and you want them followed. It's clear that Franzen violated the house rules gazillion times, in fact Big Brother had to automatically nominate him for eviction because he's had too many mistakes already. You then consider the option of making him stay because somebody wants to go out instead of him. And now you are letting the people decide.

Endemol said it. HE SHOULD BE OUT.

Say, when Sam was evicted and Jason, for example, said he'll go out to of the house just to make Sam stay, will you let him do such thing? Since you're strict with the rules, is it in the rule book that if someone's evicted but somebody else says he/she will exit instead of the evictee, then evictee shall stay even if the people have already voted him/her off the island?

Simply put, do we have to decide who shall stay? With Endemol's answer and enough evidence, I think voting need not be done.

Maybe the network gets rich when people text in their answers. Yeah, it's money. Pera parin yun.

I'll say it again: Endemol said it. FRANZEN SHOULD BE OUT.

To the network: What part of that don't you understand?

****

Oh, and Constantine Maroulis is in the country now. Too bad I can't catch him, I'm way to busy to visit his mall tours. Bah!

posted by Dorxie at 3:08 AM   [ 0 comments ]

v5.7 Copyright (c) 2005, Dorx Crooc All Rights Reserved.

+ For the Greater Glory of God! +




Make it an escape.
Make it an experience.
Make it a daily necessity.
Make it an occasional treat.
Make it a happy place.
Make it a fortress of solitude.
Make it bouncy.
Make it what you want it to be.

Make it your Journal.
Go ahead and blog away.





Subscribe!
Feed yourself. Subscribe!

Check me out at Friendster!
Check me out at Friendster!

amazing since birth.
amazing since birth.

Go forth and Multiply.


Let's have a lil chit chat.

Send me an e-mail!
Send me an e-mail!

Twitter Logo

    Follow me on Twitter.

    My Disclosure Policy
    My Disclosure Policy









    This site is a member of WebRing. To browse click here.

    PinoyTopBlogs.com Webring
    Join | Ring Hub | Random | Prev | Next

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Blogko.net Topsites

    Add to Technorati Favorites




    www.hitscount.com